Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tracing A Dot to Dot to Hell!!!

Wow if you are bold enough to open this link with a topic like that, tell the Lord 'thank You' because everybody don't like truth.  
Now Pastor JMac has been teaching on being lukewarm and that we all need to check ourselves to see if we are indeed lukewarm.  I went home and studied some more and asked the Lord to help me to understand this teaching so that I not only hear the word, but I want to move because of the word.
Well as I read Rev. 3:14-22, the scriptures that Pastor came from the Spirit of the Lord let me know that this Lukewarm Message all ties into the Deception Message from a few weeks ago.
In these verses Jesus is speaking to the deceived church folk, the ones that are lukewarm.  Jesus hates lukewarm believers, we make Him sick on His stomach.  All the praise and worship, and the speaking in tongues, and all the speaking a word to the brethren at the church & then getting on the phone, or texting, or on Facebook tearing the same brethren down.  Talking out both sides of your mouth, can't nobody tell you nothing, ain't got enough sense to hear the Lord try to stop you from getting in some fleshy mess, don't want to be rebuked because you think you done prophesied on some sinners life because you said something would happen & it did, but it was inevitable and now you think you anointed.  Sit down & shut up and hear what Thus Says the Lord.
He says as many as He loves, He rubukes.  So REPENT church and get out of this deceived lukewarm stage.  I know I have to repent and get my act together because God revealed to me my future if I don't stop doing enough just to get by, and it scares the HELL out of me.  Seriously I remember me not being saved and it is not a pretty picture.  I was fornicating, lying, stealing, and fighting, and a whole bunch of mess that I can't go back into, but if I stay lukewarm and don't chase after the things of God I'll be there again.  Tracing A Dot to Dot to Hell.
Jesus forgive me and lead me daily where You want me to go.  I admit I have been lukewarm, but no more.  I hear You knocking and I hear Your voice, come in Jesus and thank You.


Woman Highly Favored of God

No comments:

Post a Comment