Monday, February 7, 2011

God Knows Just What's Best

Let not your heart be troubled, Your Father, The Master, The Creator, Alpha and Omega knows just what is best for you.  Sometimes we want things that seem to be a good idea, but are not a God idea, (JMac).  What might be wonderful for someone, might be total disaster for you.  God knows what the future holds and His wisdom is far greater than ours 1Cor.1:25.  He knows what's down the road, around the corner, and behind the doors. Jer. 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  God lets us know here that He knows just what's best, sometimes we will harm ourselves because we only see what's in front of us especially if our minds are carnal.  But God wants us to know "I see your future and I know just which direction I want you to go, which doors I want you to walk through, which opportunities I want you to not have."  God wants us to keep the faith, because that is the substance of our hope for our future.  So when ever a good idea seems to pass you by, don't stress it wasn't a God idea.  God Knows Just What's Best.  


Woman Highly Favored of God




No comments:

Post a Comment