Friday, February 25, 2011

Not being Anxious!!!

Philippians 4:6 Let's me know that I should not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present my requests to God. Well I'm not being Anxious!!! I am however excited and thanking God that He will honor my request and I will have favor for the petition I have presented to Him. Last night after all this time FINALLY we sent 3 songs that I wrote to copyrights. Okay, Life & Death and My Friend. I am so excited, because at 12:00 today I will be going to Orlando to meet with this big musician. God is good, I'm nervous, but I know that God has my back. I've prayed about this, and I'm good. God love ya and so do I. I am Not Being Anxious!!!!

Woman Highly Favored of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment