Saturday, January 4, 2014

354 Days Until Christmas...

Now is the time for parents to decide if they are going to put together the Santa lie again this year, or if they will be truthful.  I've seen those Christmas movies, and they make me want to believe sometimes and then I catch myself.  I even wanted to sit on Santa's lap in "This Chistmas,"  y'all know Mekhi Phifer fine, don't judge me.
   
I saw a lady at the mall while I was with my grandson, and she asked him what did Santa bring him?  Well I said, "We don't do Santa, but Jesus blessed him with some diapers."  She looked at me strange, so I said, "Every year people take the time to fabricate the big Santa story, but no one wants to tell their children about God.  Excuses are made that they are too young to understand God." 

The looks got stranger, and I'm sure she was hoping her order would be ready soon., but I still had time to keep going.  I then told her, "I would rather take the time to tell my child about a God who can save their lives that they can't see physically, than a Santa that takes my glory that they can see."  Her order was up and so was my conversation, but I was glad Brendan got her attention.


Woman Highly Favored of God 




No comments:

Post a Comment