Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Producer Said....

...That my music was too Spiritual.  What?  Yes, after going to the studio and recording three songs I finally had them reach a producer in Nashville.  He sent me a letter and said that my music was too Spiritual, too bold, and would probably upset people.  He told me that he liked my voice, and loved the music.  I was very humbled that he took the time to review the music, type me the letter, and send it back to me.  Does that mean I'm going to run away from my gift and stop writing songs with scriptures that may offend people?  Nope, I'm going to keep doing it the bold way that God has instructed me to do, because I know when it goes to the right person, God will go ahead of it and He won't abandon me.  Love ya

Woman Highly Favored of God



Proverbs 28:1
The wicked run away when no one is chasing them,
but the godly are as bold as lions.


Deuteronomy 31:6
So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the L ord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you."

No comments:

Post a Comment