Thursday, October 10, 2013

Morning prayer

Greetings;

Every morning my children and I wake up and pray together.  I think we are awake our mouths are moving; but are we really AWAKE?  Well because I am the head of my house I had to get up and get moving around so that I could show them that we can't come in talking to God mumbling and giving God our stinky breath prayers.  You know when you wake up and you haven't brushed your teeth yet, so you talking through your teeth, it almost sounds like another language.  I know it is hard to get out of those warm beds, but I can not allow them to believe that God deserves anything but our best.  2 Timothy 2:15 reads " Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth."  God is worthy of the best especially when we are spending time with Him.  It's not for Him it's for us.  We wouldn't go to a job interview mumbling.  Right?  So I have to take some other steps so that we WAKE UP! And bless the Lord with our best.  I am so proud of them because I hear spiritual growth in their prayers, but I have to help them get to the next level.  Keep us in your prayers.  Love you with a whole heart.

Woman Highly Favored of God





No comments:

Post a Comment