Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Where Have I Been

Well I am still at it.  Thank God to one reader that told me the truth.  I keep hiding behind STUFF.  Why?  Am I afraid to be blessed?  I really don't know, but I'm starting over again.  I believe when I first started this God told me 365.  I have only posted 107 (or something like that).  Really Brenda?  That's just lazy and poor effort.  I am suppose to "work unto the Lord", Write unto the Lord and don't worry about anyone reading or responding to one post.  Just do what God has told you to do with your little blog so God will bless you with bigger opportunities.  Luke 16: 10-12.“One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much. If then you have not been faithful in the unrighteous wealth, who will entrust to you the true riches? And if you have not been faithful in that which is another's, who will give you that which is your own?" (Holy Bible)  Lord forgive me and thanks for not giving up on me.  And thank you my friend for helping me come out from hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment