Tuesday, May 17, 2011

If you love your children.....

Beat 'Em!!!  That's Bible ya'll.  Now I am not telling anyone to abuse their children, or cause any abnormal bodily harm to your child.  You know I remember when my mama and my daddy use to beat my butt, I thought the people was trying to kill me and hated me.  But I'm not dead and I'm an alright person, got a few issues but alright.  Pastor McCormick was teaching about this thing too and he gave us some scriptures in Proverbs, so I went home and studied it some more.  That's what you're suppose to do study the word  so that you may ascertain it for yourself, and not get mad at the preacher.  Proverbs 19:18 the NIV reads>Discipline your children, for in that there is hope; do not be a willing party to their death.  And Proverbs 13:24 reads>Whosoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.  There it is, we are partaking in their death and we hate our children if we don't discipline them.  Prov. 29:15 A rod and a reprimand impart wisdom, but a child left undisciplined disgraces it's mother.  I took Jurnee to the doctor the other day and these two little boys were running around and hitting at their mother, the lady was on her knees picking up the mess they were throwing around and begging them to sit down.  If she had beat 'em at the house and taught them how to behave at home they would not have disgraced her in public.  Prov. 22:15> Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it away.  The rod will help beat that foolishness out of them the rod will make that foolishness want to stay away.  Prov. 23:13-14> Withhold not discipline from the child, for if you strike and punish him with the rod, he will not die. You shall whip him with the rod, and deliver his life from hell.  So I guess it's stupid of us to make our children go to church, pray, sing in the choir, usher, etc... if we don't beat them when they do wrong?  That's what it looks like to me.  "Yana, get me my belt"  Just in case I missed a few.  We should not make light of this situation... Heb. 12:3-6 is a great passage of verses to read but the ladder part touched me. "My son, do not make light of the Lord's discipline and do not lose heart when He rebukes you, because the Lord disciplines the one He loves and He chastens everyone He accepts as His son."  Because God loves us, He chastens us when we are headed in the wrong direction, to keep us out of hell.  So again read your Bible so that you may get an understanding of the scriptures and fall in love with your children for real and BEAT 'EM!!! 




Woman Highly Favored of God

No comments:

Post a Comment