Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Point of No Return

Are you there?  Have you come too far to give up now?  Well don't!!!  No matter how things look to your natural eye, make sure you remember to see things with your spiritual eyes.  The spiritual eyes will help us see that we are at The Point of No Return.  Romans 15:4 “For whatsoever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.”   Study the scriptures from God and Have hope and learn from your mistakes, grow from your mistakes, and be patient.  We make a lot of foolish mistakes because we are too anxious.  We can not make God move quicker than He will because He knows what we need and He knows when we need it.  As I think about how far God has brought me I know for a fact that I am at "The Point of No Return" and if any of you know me let the church say 'Amen'.  I've come too far from where I started from, the road isn't easy sometimes but God is my SUV on rough roads, He get's me through no matter what.


Woman Highly Favored of God

No comments:

Post a Comment