Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Old Child, Grow Up!!!

At what age does a man (person) realize that it's time to grow up and stop acting stupid.  I know you all think this is just focusing on men, but it's not.  I am just tired of dealing with childish acting people.  It's okay to have fun, but there's a time for that.
1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.  Children are suppose to talk childish, think childish, understand childish, children are suppose to act childish.  But at some point, if you didn't die as a child, you should grow up and act like a man or (woman) because this isn't just for men.  Just some tips to help somebody out:  1.  If you have facial hair(man or woman), grow up.  2.  If you can drive at night after 9 p.m.legally, grow up.  3.  If you can file income tax and no one else can claim you, grow up.  4.  If you are a parent, grow up.  And #5. If you  are over the age 30 GROW UP PLEASE!!!!  You are welcome!!! To God Be the Glory




Woman Highly Favored of God

No comments:

Post a Comment