Thursday, August 11, 2011

God Completes Me

We try to find acceptance from people, but we only need acceptance from God.  Until we learn that God completes us, we might do just anything trying to fit in.  God said that He will carry on the good work that He has started in us until Jesus returns.  God wants what's best for us.  Why is it so hard to stop being stupid thinking others can do more than God can and will do for His children?  Phil. 1:6 being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.  Although we were all born into sin doesn't mean God can't do good things for us.  He loves us so much.  I have to be confident that when things are going sour, that God has started this good work in me and He will complete it as long as I don't faint and turn away from Him.  I trust God and because I trust Him and seek Him first, I lack nothing.  My dreams to become a writer for the Kingdom of God, God is working that out right now.  He won't turn His back on me, and I can be confident because God Completes Me.


Woman Highly Favored of God

1 comment: