Saturday, August 6, 2011

I Had God At Hello.....

Now before you start judging and thinking I am being arrogant, the word of the Lord tells me that God's ears are attentive to the righteous cry.  So just because I know this about me, doesn't mean it's not for you.  I know that I am righteous, I know that I seek God.  God knows what I need before I open up my mouth.  Psalm 34: 1-17 is a good text to go along with this but v.15 is my favorite,  The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry.  So I'm not being arrogant because I think I am all that, but because He is all that and He honors His word.


I'm not perfect, and yes I have areas of weakness but as I continue to submit to God and resist the devil and these areas of weakness, they flee.  


All I'm saying is that I don't have to beg God to hear me, I just seek Him and say "Hello God, Hello Father", and His omnipotence (power do do all things) hears me right then.  And He is ready to bless me with His goodness.


So I think I'll keep on keeping on, keep on striving for righteousness, keep on saying Hello Father.   I Have God at Hello.  I like knowing He has my back, and I have His attention.


Woman Highly Favored of God

No comments:

Post a Comment