Friday, February 17, 2012

Babies Daddy's....

Why am I going here?  I have to, I spoke with a young lady last night and she has some serious hate in her heart toward her children's dad.  It's hard to not have hate when someone is treating your child wrong.  But 1st I want to say to young ladies, examine who you get involved with; is his daddy good to him?  We cause so much of our own mess by not loving ourselves enough to take the time to get to really know someone before jumping into bed/a relationship with them.  That's what we as baby mama's need to learn to do before we get babies, check him out before we get all caught up.  Eph. 6:4 (MSG)> Fathers, don't exasperate your children by coming down hard on them.  Take them by the hand and lead them in the way of the Master.  Father's should be leading in a Godly direction.  Girl we knew them jokers didn't have no God when we met them, so it kinda falls back on us Baby Mama's too.  Prov.20:7 (NKJV)> The righteous man walks in his integrity; his children are blessed after him.  This is for mama and daddy, our children are blessed when we walk upright.  At this point if you have discovered he is not the baby daddy you would want him to be, I'm sure you are considering him your enemy.  So I urge you to read Matthew 5:44 Which tells you to love your enemies, and bless those who curse you do good to your haters, and pray for those who spitefully use you.  And Luke 6:27-28 echos, the entire scripture.  Must be important!!!  Don't allow this to be a stronghold over you which stops you from getting your blessings because you hate him.  Let God be your Babies Daddy, I promise He will bring you restoration as you seek Him first and teach your children to do the same.  I'm praying for you and you pray for me, because I know just where you are right now.


Woman Highly Favored of God





















No comments:

Post a Comment