Monday, February 20, 2012

That Name.....

Jesus...When you have a relationship with Jesus, His name is sufficient for all your needs.  You know that His name is powerful in any situation.  2 Corinthians 12:9 (KJV)>And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Philippians 2: 9-11 (NKJV)>Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.


When you are in a relationship with Jesus, you know His name is the most powerful name to call.  I use to get upset when I saw someones name that is "Jesus", and although it's spelled the same, it most defiantly doesn't mean the same.  


Psalm 34:17 (AMP) When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their distress and troubles.

John 9:31 (AMP)31We know that God does not listen to sinners; but if anyone is God-fearing and a worshiper of Him and does His will, He listens to him.


That Name is totally different depending on who is calling on His name.


Wonderful, Sweet, Saving Jesus, Oh I love the Name of Jesus...I get results when I call that Name of Jesus.


Woman Highly Favored of God 




No comments:

Post a Comment