Thursday, February 23, 2012

Don't Give Up on Your Dreams, Patiently Wait....

For God.  Sometimes it seems like everybody is being blessed but me.  I try to make sure I stay humble and not begin to act like Job and start accusing God of forsaking me.  I try to make sure I don't get jealous that someone that could care less about God seems to be blessed beyond measure.  I do make sure I repent for both those things when I find myself even thinking wrong, and I do hurry up and pull out my Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth to help me get through it and it never let's me down.  Psalm 37: 1-7 is a good passage of scripture to read if you fall short in this area.  Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.  For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.  Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.  Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.  And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.  Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.  God wants us to know that we shouldn't get upset because wicked people seem blessed, it's not from God so it will be cut short.  God's blessings are forever.  We should trust in Him alone, walk in His ways, and wait patiently for Him and He will give us our desires, because our desire will be His.  He's going to make it happen.  So Don't Give Up on Your Dreams, Patiently Wait on God. 


Woman Highly Favored of God

No comments:

Post a Comment