Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bold As A Lion for....

the Kingdom of God.  God has created me to be bold.  I've always been bold, before I gave my life to Christ I was bold for Satan so now I have to be bold for God  I need to be Bold As A Lion for the Kingdom of God.  I really enjoy witnessing to people about salvation.  I work with a young lady that really puts me to a challenge when it comes to winning her over.  She is always asking questions and she has a lot of doubt, but she keeps me on my toes.  I sometimes wonder if she even listens to any thing I say, but that doesn't stop me.  She told me that she doesn't want to be "good" only to die and find out there is no heaven or hell, and I told her what I am sure every true child of God would have told her.  I would rather live right, die and find out it isn't a heaven than to live a sinful life die and find out there is a hell.  She sometimes ask some stuff that I have to search for deep within because I can't always pull out the Bible, and thank God for the Holy Spirit.  There are times when it's more than just her and it feels like I am being ganged up on spiritually, but I can't back down I must be Bold As A Lion for the Kingdom of God through my witnessing.  Proverbs 28:1
New Living Translation (©2007)
The wicked run away when no one is chasing them, but the godly are as bold as lions.  
Study long, pray hard, and fight a good fight as you win souls into the Kingdom of God.  

Oh yeah she gave me a card one day that said "thank you for being my walking Bible", yeah that's rewarding to know that you are getting through to someone and heading someone to the Kingdom, even if I've only planted, God will send the water for growth.  

Woman Highly Favored of God



No comments:

Post a Comment