Sunday, January 29, 2012

I Got Some Issues....

So thank God for the Holy Spirit.  Yes I am saved (born again), sanctified (set apart for sacred use), and set free (free from sin), but I have some issues that I have to GROW through.  Each day I have to renew my mind, spend more time with God, and make sure I put God first so that I grow spiritually.  I can share this with you because God knows I Got Some Issues.  The word of God tells me in Jeremiah 1:5 that God knew me before I was formed in my mama's womb.  Ps. 139:1-5 reads>(NIV)  

1 You have searched me, LORD,
   and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
   you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
   you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
   you, LORD, know it completely.
5 You hem me in behind and before,
   and you lay your hand upon me.

So God knows all there is to know, He knows me better than I know me.  He knows all this and still His plan is that I prosper. (Jer. 29:11)  So when I mess up, it's no surprise to God, He already knew it was going to happen.  If I let it beat me down, then I don't grow and it's bound to happen again.  So I must learn from my mess up, release the issues that make me mess up, and go forth in Jesus name.  And if you think you are issue free, you got more issues than me.

Woman Highly Favored of God

No comments:

Post a Comment