Sunday, December 26, 2010

Change!!!

Greetings;

2 Cor. 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!  It is insane to think that we can hold on to old mess and receive new blessings.  Trust in God and let go of all the old mess, don't hold anything back for just in case.  Trust God completely and watch Him show out for you.  Let go of old hurts, old relationships, old thinking, and old attitudes.  God I know that you will not withhold any good thing from me according to Psalm 84:11, because I walk upright that promise is mine.  So I give my heart to You, and I give my mind to You.  You know what I need.  It's almost the end of the year, this is long overdue.  

I love You Lord

Woman Highly Favored of God



No comments:

Post a Comment