Friday, December 24, 2010

Let not your heart be troubled

Hi Friends and Family;

I listened to the CD Gus made of me and well it's not totally trash. I don't really like how I sound on a lot of it though.  It didn't sound so bad while we were recording and listening, it's funny because we were actually talking about something similar to this.  The plan is that he will touch it up as a rough draft and we'll send it off.  I guess it's a rough, rough, draft right now.  After receiving a certificate # for copyrights it's time to go into a studio.  Time to spend the bucks to get it done.  This is all so complicated to me, I feel myself getting frustrated. Then the Spirit of my Lord says Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. John 14:1 KJV 
I will keep on keeping on.  Keep on trusting God.  I can't see what He sees and I most defiantly don't know what He knows.  So I'm just gonna keep saying what God says in His word, Deuteronomy 28:6 - I'm blessed coming and going.  Amen


Stay in touch,


Woman Highly Favored of God

No comments:

Post a Comment