Friday, December 17, 2010

Writing From My Heart

Okay so now I have all these anointed poems and songs that God has given me to share with His people.  I've been just sitting on them.  Shared a few with Christ Prayer Deliverance (Pastor Gordon)  and Friendship Full Gospel (Pastor James McCormick) so now I'm trying to get a track done.  It's not as easy as it may seem.  When Gus came so we could start, I pulled out about 10 songs thinking we were going to record them all in one day.  What was I thinking?....We almost completed 1.  That's right only one, and as I said before one of the reasons it's taken so long is because I've been lazy.  So if any of you have a real connection with God, agree with me as I bind the spirit of laziness as I continue "Going After This Gift From God"  I can't give up now, nobody said it would be easy so hopefully in the next few days at least, my goal is to have sent that one song to copyrights and then post it.  It's anointed and I know you will be blessed.  So keep in touch.  And if it's not here, be a thorn in my side.  Have a Jesus filled day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am so blessed to have read these words, this is a great way to fellowship in Christ and to minister to others! Many of us have numerous of gifts, but many people don't think they have any but God blesses everyone with at least ONE, so don't give up on finding your calling! Fast and pray and seek God and He will lead you in the right direction! To GOD be the Glory! "Holla Back"

    ReplyDelete