Tuesday, December 21, 2010

God's Business 1st

As I laid in my bed @ 3:30 a.m. this morning I believe the Spirit of the Lord dropped in my spirit these words "God's Business First!!"  So as I thought on that , I wondered, "What are You saying God? What am I suppose to get from that?" And then Matthew 6:33 came to mind (NIV) But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

God wants me to not forget to put Him first while "Going After This Gift From God".  As a Christian I am to be a witness of Jesus Christ, present the Gospel to others, spend time with God so that as I witness my light will shine and God will be seen in me.  

And although I desire to get this thing and be blessed from the works of my hands, I must be about "God's Business First"
I can not neglect my time with God, my children, my place in the ministry where I worship, or being available for service as needed by my Pastor or First Lady.

And as I thought a little more Psalm 37:4 came to mind (NIV)-Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart.  

So as I study the Word of God and search for Gods Kingdom, the Heavenly things and Righteousness, meeting God's standards of what is right not my own, as I take delight, find pleasure in the things of God, find pleasure in obeying God's word He will give me the desires, the cravings, of my heart.  

Which will in turn be blessing Him and winning souls for Him through my gift that He has blessed me with.  You see God wants me to understand NOW that it's not about me, it's all about HIM. 


Thanks for reading, stay in touch.  God Bless




Woman Highly Favored of God



No comments:

Post a Comment