Thursday, December 30, 2010

God's Promises For Me

We as believers of God don't know or forget that God's promises are for us.  The enemy sends all types of distractions our way so that we get caught up in how things look.  I wrote a song called "Life and Death" and it's so true, the song is saying we should say what God says when it comes to our life and situations in our life.  If we would take time to read and study our Bible as my Pastor calls the 'Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth' manual, we would be able to stand with our heads held high knowing it's all good.  Here are a few promises to get you headed in the right direction.  My challenge to you and me is to find ourselves a new promise each week, I say week because once we get started I believe we will hunger so after knowing the knowledge of God's will and promises for us that we will search the Word of God daily to hear what "Thus says the Lord".
1.  Protection--Ps. 121:7,8>He will keep me from all harm and watch over my life......
2.  Prayer--Isaiah 65:24>He will answer before I call, while I am still speaking He hears me....
3.  Mercy--Psalm 103:13>He has compassion on me for I fear him.....I respect Him..Love what He loves and hate what he hates.
4.  Love--Proverbs 8:17>He loves me and I can always find Him as I seek Him.....
5.  Blessings--Deuteronomy 11:26-28> He gives me blessings if I obey, but a curse if I disobey. O yeah ya'll knew I wasn't gonna just leave that out right.  These promises are ours and we have to be obedient to receive the blessings with the promise.  Pastor McCormick taught me that too.  Ya'll should really come visit Friendship Full Gospel Baptist Church, nothing but the truth is taught there.  863-682-6361 is the phone number for directions.
God loves each and every one of us, He hates sin.  So find your promise, love your God, and be blessed.  I love you.


Woman Highly Favored of God

No comments:

Post a Comment