Monday, December 20, 2010

Need Help From Family and Friends

Greetings;
Just found out that the search engines will not support my blog unless I get a lot of hits.  So I need ALL my family and friends to make sure you are following me.  The more hits I get the Better.  I am sending everyone I know on facebook the link to this blog and I need your help.  I will be blogging every detail concerning my journey "Going After This Gift From God".  I am a song writer, poem writer, and praise and worship singer.  I really wanted to write the lyrics and songs for others to sing, but it seems I have to do the singing to get things going, so Holy Spirit be with me.  I just spoke to Gus and guess what, we will be recording again on Tuesday evening, that's tomorrow.  I'm excited and nervous at the same time.  I will be speaking with my Pastor about making me some business style cards to pass out to everyone.  I am going to send the link to the radio stations and different ministries.  New Living Translation For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.  Without Christ I am nothing.  Have a blessed day.  And please remember to stay in touch.

Woman Highly Favored of God

No comments:

Post a Comment