Thursday, December 23, 2010

"WILL I HEAR ME"

To God be the glory.  Gus and I are recording right now.  The kids are gone and it's quiet.  Iyana went with her godparents, Jurnee went with Auntie Shay and Roderick, Devonte' is with his dad, and Andrea is gone to the movies.  So here goes the recording.  We had fun, I kept asking "Will I hear me" as he was cutting and laying tracks.  Recording is serious business.  I really just want to write oh my goodness!!!  He told me to go take a bathroom break, I think I might be getting on his nerves.  I feel a little bad, ya'll pray for him so that I don't stress him out.....He said he would be able to burn me a copy of the rough draft tonight.  I'll be sending the rough draft to copyrights soon.  I'm only sending the one with music because there are too many to record and send off by the December 31.  Today is the eve to Christmas eve.  By the way a young lady did a reading in church Sunday and she wanted to make sure everyone remembered to invite Jesus to their Christmas celebrations, He is the reason for this festive season, so Happy Birthday Jesus and You are welcome into my home, my heart, my mind, my dreams, and this recording especially.  Okay we are done recording.  We did 1 song with music and 2 songs without music, all three are going to U.S. copyrights on December 31, 2010.  I think they sound pretty good for beginners.  Gus is being really patient with me so I thank God for him..  My prayer for Gus is that God blesses the works of his hands as well.  I hope he gets a good grade also, I think he deserves an A+. (smile)  Well it's 9:32 and I have to be to W/M by 10:00 , I'm sleepy but this 2 job thing will be over soon.


God Bless and please keep in touch and post a message,


Woman Highly Favored of God

No comments:

Post a Comment