Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tithe and Offerings

I took the day off yesterday; did ya'll miss me.  I was off from work and I rested.  I went to church Sunday and the time came to give tithes and offering.  I had left my pre-written check home so I was gonna just bring it on next week, but I didn't want to forget.  (didn't want to start pinching from it)  well I wanted to go ahead and put my seed in the ground so I wrote another check.  That was my last, but it's okay because God's word is what I stand on and Malachi 3:10 NIV reads - Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.  Well I went home and was going through my Christmas cards that a sister from church had given me a week ago and guess what, there was a check inside of the card.  Wow!!!  God is awesome, because the next day I went to work and a co-worker blessed me with more cash money.  Standing on the Word of God is all I got.  He said test Him, so that's what I am gonna do.  God's promises are real.  God thank You that I am Your daughter and Your blessings are mine.  I'll be calling Gus later today and finding out if he had a chance to touch up the rough rough draft of the cd that we made.  


God Bless,


Woman Highly Favored of God

No comments:

Post a Comment