Monday, January 17, 2011

God does not show favoritism......

God's Word is what MLK Jr. had a dream about...I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. (MLK Jr.)  
The Bible lets us know that God does not show favoritism, He is not prejudice, and Galatians 3:26-29 lets us know that in Christ Jesus we are all children of God through faith.  All races, male and female, if we belong to 
Christ, we are Abraham's seed.  We need to love like God and get rid of prejudice in our hearts.  We may say we aren't prejudice but think about it long and hard.  How do you treat someone not of the same race?  How do you treat the opposite sex?  Do you call people racist names?  Do you treat people bad that don't have money like you?  (Here are some scriptures to help: James 2:1, Acts 10: 34-35, Galatians 2:6, Romans 2:11 and Romans 15:7) Pray and ask God to touch your heart and to take away anything that doesn't please Him, and mean it.  I am praying right now, because I don't want any negativity from me to flow down to my children.  I love you ALL, and have a Jesus filled day.


Woman Highly Favored of God  














.

No comments:

Post a Comment