Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sacrifice and watch an Amazing God Move

God never, never, ever ceases to amaze me.  I feel like Manoah and his wife in Judges 13, the woman was childless and the Angel of the Lord came and told her she would bare a son (Samson) and he would be dedicated to God from the womb.  Anyways you have to read the entire chapter for yourself, it's so amazing.  But what really, really, caught my attention is that when Manoah sacrificed something to the Lord, the Lord did an amazing thing. Here is vs. 19: (NIV) Then Manoah took a young goat, together with the grain offering, and sacrificed it on a rock to the Lord.  And the Lord did an amazing thing while Manoah and his wife watched.  This story brings chills down my spine, I'm so excited.  Every time I am down to my last God ALWAYS shows up.  And although I know that He will, I still stand in awe at His works.  It amazes me because He uses who He wants to use to bless His people.  Sacrifice is key, your time, your money, your talents, (it all belongs to God anyways).  Oh how I love God and love to taste and see that He is good.  Thank you God for being so AMAZING.

Woman Highly Favored of God

No comments:

Post a Comment