Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine's Day

Iyana said that today my blog should be about Valentine's Day.  So maybe she is associating that day with LOVE, so I'll blog about God's Love.   For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. - John 3:16  God loves us so much that He sent Jesus to us, and all we have to do is believe in Him, keep His commandments, strive for perfection, seek Him and we won't burn eternally in hell, but we will live eternally in Heaven.  Nuff Said right?  Not according to Iyana she wants me to put her cheesy poem in here.  Poem by Iyana:  
                                            Hearts are red
                                            candy is blue
                                            Do you like cards
                                            well I do too.
Well tonight is family night so see you all tomorrow, well I won't actually see you but you know what I mean.  We have to listen to Andrea and Jurnee read so she (Jurnee) can test tomorrow.  I think Iyana and I will go play Wii.  Greedy Te' is sleep, maybe we'll go bother him for fun.  Have a wonderful day.  God loves you.




Woman Highly Favored of God



No comments:

Post a Comment