Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wait I Say On The Lord...

For how long?  Until you ain't waiting no more. (LOL)  I'm sorry but I had to go there for me.  We want what we want when we want it, but God has been waiting for us to get it together seems like forever.  I know that I have to remind myself that God's time is not my time.  God has reasons for making us wait for certain things, we may need to mature more physically and spiritually.  And if that's the case then we wouldn't be able to handle it responsibly and either mess it up or it'll mess us up.  Father knows best!!  We should feel the same way David did in Psalm 25:3-5 (Amplified Bible) 3Yes, let none who trust and wait hopefully and look for You be put to shame or be disappointed; let them be ashamed who forsake the right or deal treacherously without cause.  4Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths.
    5Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long.  Trust and believe that as we live righteous, and we wait for God, He will not allow shame to come to us.  God Bless and again I say, Wait On The Lord....And grow so you'll be ready to glorify God with your blessing. I love you.




Woman Highly Favored of God

No comments:

Post a Comment