Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Source.....

Is my God.  Not my job.  This is a lesson I had to learn.  I have learned that experience is not always the best way to learn something, another message taught by Pastor McCormick.  People, especially young, love to say "I got to experience it for myself".  I sure wish I had listened to my mama years ago tell me "Trust God, obey His word, and He will make a way."  God wants us to know now that He is the author and finisher of our faith. Heb. 12:2, so when all else fails we know that He is still here.  He wants us to know that He is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble Ps. 46:1.  So while we are going through we don't let our hearts be troubled because we trust in Him and His Living Word.  John 15:5-I am the vine, ye are the branches:  He that abides in me, and I in him, the same bring forth much fruit: for without Me ye can do nothing.  I can do nothing without my God, He is my source.  


I almost forgot all about the music thing I was working on, things are falling into place.  Gus said we should re-record without music, since I only have the rights to copy right my lyrics and not the music.  Soooooo that's the new plan now, one step at a time.  I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. - Phil 4:13  
God Bless, young people listen to the wise, it could save you a lot of pain.


Woman Highly Favored of God

No comments:

Post a Comment