Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SHOUT OUT TO MY PASTOR


Do you have a good Pastor?  I mean one worthy of double honor?  I do, my Pastor is James F. McCormick III of Friendship Full Gospel Baptist Church, 1501 N. Lincoln Avenue, Lakeland, Florida 33805.  My niece (Vicki) and I have discussed it and we think he could very well be one of the best Pastors in the world.  (That’s our opinion and we’re entitled to it)  Nobody’s perfect, but he’s NEVER given me reason to question his God given call.  Not that I have a right to question any Pastor’s call, but that’s another subject.  Pastor McCormick labors so hard to teach us truth, and he does not sugar coat anything for anybody.  He wants us free from the bondage of sin, he’s always encouraging everyone.  That’s how I got my name Woman Highly Favored of God, I was going through a rough time 9 years ago and he said that’s what God laid on his heart to pass on to me.  He also let me know that my sin would take me further than I want to go, keep me longer than I want to stay, and cost me more than I want to pay.  Yeah I know someone else may have said it too, but I heard Pastor JMac say it.  He is a true representative of God; he  encouraged me just this past Sunday to not start projects and quit, and that’s why I am writing today.  So Pastor if you get a chance to read this, just wanted to Holla Back & let you know I love you.  Let your Pastor know you appreciate him/her all year long, not just one month out of the year.  2 Timothy 5:17 (NAS Bible) The elders who rule well are to be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who work hard at preaching and teaching.  It’s Bible people, so go ahead and bless the man/woman of God, the one who watches for your soul.  Come by if you want to experience the anointing of God through this great man of God.  Sunday Worship is at 10:00 a.m. and Bible Study is Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m., you are welcome to come anytime the doors are open.
Everything Pastor preaches may not be a real good feel good message, but it's always a real true get free message.  Be encouraged and blessed.

Woman Highly Favored of God

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't have said it any better myself!!!!
    :-) We do have the BEST pastor EVER!!! No sugar coating whatsoever!!! Exactly what we need in these last and evil days! I appreciate you Pastor JMAC daThird!!! A.K.A. "Daddy"

    ReplyDelete