Friday, January 28, 2011

We can agree to disagree.....

with anyone but God.  Sometimes I wonder why it's so hard to get someone to understand what I'm talking about when it comes to the things of God, but then the Holy Spirit reminds me that my head was hard as a brick once too.  (and still is sometimes)   We as Christians can not make people convert, they have to want to make a change.  We can't make them believe the way we believe, they have to want understanding and want to see the light.  What we must do is win them over with loving kindness, the same way Christ has drawn us.  The Bible makes it clear in Prov. 28: 9 that anyone that turns his ear from hearing the law, even his prayers shall be abomination.  Now you and I both know the first words that come out of EVERYONES mouth when danger arrives is "Oh my God", so give the Word to unbelievers with loving kindness and give it to Christians that haven't had the privilege to sit under a Bible teacher like Pastor JMAC with loving kindness, because if they want their prayers to be heard before it's too late, they'll be calling you for wisdom.  They can disagree with me all they want, but to disagree with God is FOOLISH!!!  Speak not in the ears of a fool, for he will despise the wisdom of your words.  Prov. 23:9


Woman Highly Favored of God

No comments:

Post a Comment