Monday, January 3, 2011

STAND FOR SOMETHING OR FALL FOR ANYTHING

This quote has been famous for years now, Malcolm X, Alexander Hamilton, and Dr. Phil have quoted it, and even country singer Aaron Tippin has a song with this quote in the lyrics.  But the Word of God says it best to me in Isaiah 7:9 (NCV)-the latter end reads >If your faith is not strong, you will not have strength enough to last.  Some quotes are good and some are bad, I make it my business to see if I can find Word to back up any quote I say.  We must stand on what we believe in no matter what the world thinks.  People get into arguments all the time and end up changing their mind (falling for anything) because they are weak minded.  Someone very cunning will come and have us change our mind without even trying if we aren't rooted in our faith (standing in our beliefs).  I believe in one God, The Great I Am, EL Shaddai-God Almighty, Jehovah Jireh-My Provider, Elohim-God the Creator, and by believing in God Almighty I believe in His Word.  That means I believe that what God says is sin, is sin, not trying to make things fit for me so I can do what I want to do.  I have to take a stand against temptations all the time, because if I give in it would not please God.  It's so easy to do the wrong thing, it takes a strong person to STAND for what is right.  I am Heaven Bound, I must STAND FOR GOD or I'll FALL FOR EVIL.  Be Blessed, I love ya.


Woman Highly Favored of God
 

No comments:

Post a Comment